Sunday, 1 July 2012

New updates!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! I've been trying to see what Tumblr is like, and have neglected this blog! But in the end, I think this is a lot better than Tumblr, so I won't leave you again :)

I recently have bought some amazing items, and will be doing a haul soon!
I went to the MAC store, and I bought a 219 pencil brush, which is brilliant! I love it, and it is exactly what I was looking for, I use it to apply colour in the crease in my eye, and also to smudge eyeliner! Would definatley recommend <3

Secondly from MAC, I bought some false lashes the 33 ones, they are very subtle and I love them! I am wearing them now, and they are very comfortable, I forgot I was wearing them!
They are very easy to apply as well, which is a massive bonus, and they were only £10 so I thought that was great :)

Thank you all for reading! Remember to check out my Youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/JelacaMakeup

Love Jelaca Makeup <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment